Rabecid 10mg Enteric-coated Tablet:
Rabeprazole sodium 10mg
Rabecid 20mg Enteric-coated Tablet:
Rabeprazole sodium 20mg
The active ingredient contains in Rabecid Tablets is Rabeprazole Sodium, which is substituted benzimidazole that inhibits gastric secretion.
Rabecid is proton pump inhibitor indicated in adults for:
- Treatment of non-erosive and erosive gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Esophageal complication of reflux disease (Peptic stricture or Barrett’s esophagus)
- Erosive esophagitis or esophageal Complications
- Maintenance of healing of erosive or ulcerative GERD
- Healing of gastric and duodenal ulcer
- Helicobacter pylori eradication to reduce the risk of duodenal ulcer recurrence
- Treatment of pathological hypersecretory conditions, including Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
- H. Pylori associated Ulcer.
Rabecid 10mg enteric-coated tablets: Blister pack of 1 X 14’s
Rabecid 20mg enteric-coated tablets: Blister pack of 1 X 14’s
Patients should consult with their physician before taking any medicine.